What should I do on social media between events?
Here’s an outline of good practice to be used between events:
- 1 post/day @ FB
- 3pm on weekdays
- 8pm on weekends
- Sunday night = Super Post
- Boost post for $20 - direct link to Ticket Sales (Your event page link... linking to facebook page or event has bad conversion rate)
- Experiment with Ads and track ROI
- Make sure to tag and recognize sponsors regularly!!
- 2 tweets/day @ Twitter (use Buffer if needed)
- 50% SG CITY
- 30% Local Startup news
- 20% Global Startup news
- Make sure to tag and recognize sponsors regularly
- Here is an example of a great tweet from SG Capetown: HERE or HERE or HERE
- Here is a search with a list of peeps they tweeted a direct invitation to for one specific event: https://goo.gl/g29wRg (to some of their local followers)
Here are some generic Startup Grind related quotes and images that can be used across social media platforms. And, here are all our latest graphics. Please feel free to use any of the files that fit your requirements.
It is always a good idea to put together a "press kit" or a "media kit" of your logo's, some pictures from past event as well as some quotes from sponsors and past speakers etc, to send to journalists/editors/bloggers or press or PR companies etc.
Here's another strategy by Alan Delmonte:
Alan is from Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic