Accelerate (formerly ‘Startup Program’)
What is it?
We identify and select the top Startup Exhibitors (Top 50 from ‘Grind’ and Top 10 from ‘Growth’ at each Global Conference and Top 20 at each Europe Conference) from our Conferences and induct them into Accelerate.
Admittedly, Accelerate is currently quite rudimental and is made up of a commitment to support our startups by facilitating connections to investors/partners and mentioning them on our social media. However, one of the main goals of the Startup Team over the next 6-12 months is to create a much more tangible, packaged offering to startups, investors and partners globally through the rebranded ‘Accelerate’ community.
This will become Startup Grind’s focus on the startups side, rather than the just the Startup Exhibition itself. We believe Accelerate can become one of the world’s most unique and sought after private communities enabling growth for and investment in startups. As part of this new (virtual/remote) Accelerate community, we will create a clear value proposition, which will focus on opportunities for investor meetings, collaboration with corporates, partner introductions & discounts, mentorship, pitch training, content, education and coaching, and broad exposure within our community.
New Mission Statement (work in progress)
Startup Grind's invite-only community is designed to give fast-growth startups from across the world the tools and resources they need to accelerate their business.
How can you help as Directors?
- Keep your eyes out for updates on the improvement roadmap (below), which will continue to be updated. I am open to your ideas and suggestions for making this the best global startup program
- Introduce me to local startups, investors & partners (consulting firms, software companies, corporates, mentors etc.) who might want to get involved
- Get in touch with Alex (contact details below) with any other ways you think you could help
- Have been involved in the past:
- Accel Partners
- 500 Startups
- General Catalyst
- Y Combinator
- All Raise
- Norwest Venture Partners
- Draper Esprit
- Current partners
- Oracle Startup Cloud Ecosystem
- Silicon Valley Bank
- Intuit Developer
Template answers to the question ‘Why should I become a Partner?’
- We are the community for the world’s entrepreneurs
- We’re looking for strategic partners who are looking to work with Startup Grind Accelerate - a highly-curated, exclusive group within our global community of entrepreneurs
- Accelerate identifies fast-growth, high potential, early-stage companies built by founders that we believe have what it takes to get to the next level. If you’re looking to gain exposure to, collaborate with, learn from, and/or sell to our unique, pre-qualified global community of startups and startup partners, let’s talk about how you can get involved
- Please note, the deck (in the Useful Links section) is the best area for more information on partnership options & benefits, as it will be kept up to date
- (When sending the deck) In this deck there are some ideas on how you could get involved. Each one of our partnerships is highly customised and we're very open to (and prefer) collaboration. Nothing is cookie-cutter at Startup Grind: our team will work closely with you to develop a partnership that best combines your goals with the opportunity we are offering
Move to next section, click this button: