2019 Year Plan
Here is the "Game Plan" for 2019.
These are the themes that we will be running throughout the year and ask that you please help us in achieving our goals at a global level.
NB: The calendar is constantly being updated, so please check here regularly for any changes.
Calendar & Links
Airtable view below... if you wish to add it to your personal Airtable page...then please follow THIS LINK
Explanations of the above + expectations from directors
- FEB | SGGlobal
- Join us at Global Conference in Silicon Valley - 250 other directors will be there!
- APR | #SGPanel
- You may host a panel around a theme - we'll be sharing the theme at Global Conference
- MAY | #SGWomen
- Please host a Female Leader on your stage in May
- Art Assets to be created by Feb (to be found here)
- JUN | #SGEurope
- You are all welcome to join us in London on 5th & 6th June 2018
- More info, go HERE
- JUL | #SGMidYearParty
- This is the month for you to host a Winter/Summer Party (or mid-year party for those in the South)
- Art Assets to be created by May (and will be here)
- SEP | #SGWorkshop
- This is where you get to host a really cool workshop
- We'll be sharing a theme at Global Conference
- OCT | #SGLive
- This is when we will create a Livestream Event and host it via YouTube or Facebook. You are welcome to host a "Viewing Party" in your city
- NOV | #SGGEW
- Please host your event within Global Entrepreneurship Week (18-24 Nov 2019)
- DEC | #SGYearEndParty
- Many people on leave (Southern Hemisphere), so get your community together and host a Year End Party (Here's some cool reasons why)