We’ve received many questions about getting articles published on the Startup Grind Medium channel and we’re happy to announce that submissions are now open for you, our SG Chapter Directors!
If you’re interested, please follow these steps:
- Follow Startup Grind on the Startup Grind Medium channel.
- If you have not already done so -- please make an account for yourself on the Medium website.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with
- Subject: Your Chapter Name
- Include your Medium account handle so we can add you as an author on our publication
- Once you’ve written and finished your piece -- click the three dots at the top of your piece. Select "Add to Publication" → Startup Grind → Add Draft. (only visible once added to publication)
- Once you’ve submitted your article please send an email -- on the same thread where we’ve been communicating -- and let us know your piece has been submitted.
- Ideally your article will be published within about 72 hours to one week of submission. Please make us aware of any preferred dates to publish if there is one so we can plan in advance.
Take a few minutes to review our Editorial Guidelines and let us know if you have any questions. We can’t wait to share your wisdom with the community!