How to achieve the best quality on Bevy Virtual
- Video quality and experience will vary per attendee
- Bevy Virtual scales video up and down per attendee
- Should attendee have strong connection and strong device, connection will be clean and solid
- Should attendee have weak internet or device, the platform may at points do any any of the following:
- Turn off others videos from your view - you may still be able to hear them - Bevy Virtual does this in order to keep audio running and not disconnect you from the event
- It may turn off your own video briefly from others view.
- Bevy Virtual runs within the browser and is not a stand alone desktop app
- The following can impact performance in browser:
- Browsers may have other tabs running the background.
- Extensions like snap camera (or other virtual camera's) can cause trouble.
- Other apps running on a computer
- Hardware specs - older laptops may just not handle a busy video session well.
Note: In addition to the above, general internet connection and stability can vary per event and this is not something Bevy can control.