Where and how do I upload my video?
First, make sure to add the Startup Grind bumpers at the beginning and end. Add nothing else - no sponsor logos, etc. Then, upload the video to the Startup Grind Local YouTube account
To access YouTube - please email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be given access to the official Startup Grind Local YouTube Account.
Once a CM gives you access to the account you will receive an email from Google Business that will take you to the YouTube Local Account.
Want to watch a video on how to get access? Watch here.
Please add the video to your chapters playlist (use search to find it) - if not there, please create a playlist for your chapter.
Follow these guidelines to properly note your video:
- Titling, Tagging, and Description: Titling, tagging and writing a good description for your videos is essential for a number of reasons. It helps with content discovery, SEO, and ultimately should tell people a bit about WHY they should be watching our content. By including a brief description of the main focus of your interview, people can browse for applicable subject matter and content. Remember; titles are essential for SEO and Discovery; so try and include keywords in them. Please follow the below guidelines, so we can maintain a uniform standard across our chapters:
- Title: Speaker Name (Company) - Content Headline
- Title Example: Derek Andersen (Startup Grind) - Building and Scaling a Global Network
- Event Description: Briefly introduce your Chapter, the guest, and a short discussion of the content. Encourage people to subscribe for more great content. After that, please include the standard description of Startup Grind, which is listed below:
Event Description Example: Startup Grind Jupiter presents Kloato, President of the Kleeborp Nation. Kloato discusses the challenges of a biodiverse society, interstellar office politics, securing funding in a nuetronium based economy, and his plan to annihilate Earth and take our resources.
- Standard Startup Grind description (goes below video description):
" Startup Grind Local features incredible talks with entrepreneurs from Startup Grind’s world wide network. Startup Grind is a global startup community designed to educate, inspire, and connect entrepreneurs.
Subscribe to Startup Grind Local: https://www.youtube.com/user/StartupGrindLocal
Startup Grind on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/StartupGrind
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/StartupGrind
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StartupGrind
Find a Startup Grind event in your area: www.startupgrind.com"
Once your video is uploaded, paste the link in the event wrap up area in your dashboard and the video will show on the event page forever more.